Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my favorite teacher

my favorite teacher growing up was definitely my algebra 2 teacher in high school. she was young, only about 24 or 25, and she was brilliant. she was also really laid back, so the classroom always had a really relaxed feel, but it wasn't ever out of control. her teaching style was a little out of the ordinary, so not everyone was always with her, but i understood where she was going. she was a new teacher so she didn't have her lesson plan down but she did a good job, and everybody passed. my favorite thing about this teacher was that she was always willing to help one on one. she had tutoring open every lunch just in case someone needed help. so that's just a few of the reasons why my high school algebra 2 teacher was my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment