Tuesday, February 3, 2009

my least favorite teacher

the worst teacher i have had to date has been in my college years. it was my first semester, and a freshman level class, but she treated us like graduate students. she jumped into notes on the first day, which isn't a bad thing usually, but this class had a lab and it would have been nice to have known what was going to be coming. another thing that really made me dislike her as a teacher was her attitude when asked a question. it always seemed to really annoy her that we might have a question, or that we didn't understand a concept. it was really off putting and made me very wary of actually raising my hand to ask for help. she also would act frustrated and annoyed if students took to long to write down the notes from the over head powerpoint, or asked her to turn back a slide. the whole class was just a little frustrating and not at all fun to go to. now i know that class isn't necessarily supposed to be fun, but it's certainly not something to dread going to. so because of all these reason she was one of my least favorite teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment